Macromedia Projector stopped responding

I have Comcast PhotoShow which I cannot open in my new Windows Vista. I
had no problems with Windows XP. I have had so many issues with Vista
not being compatible with many of my programs. Does anyone know how to
fix this. I was on the phone with microsoft for about an hour and a
half, but with no success. I would be very grateful for any help. I
love the photoshow and I enjoy making them. I'm ready to throw this
computer out the window! :mad:

--
rocharl

  • Re: Vista beta vs. OSX
    ... In part one of my comparison of Windows Vista Beta 1 and Mac OS X 10.4 ... Microsoft claims that Windows XP and, by extension, Windows Vista, were ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Vista beta vs. OSX
    ... > In part one of my comparison of Windows Vista Beta 1 and Mac OS X 10.4 ... > part, OS X came out well ahead of Windows Vista, as you'd expect, since ... > Microsoft claims that Windows XP and, by extension, Windows Vista, were ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Updates if no internet connection
    ... Description of the System Update Readiness Tool for Windows Vista ... There are 3 prerequisites updates that are required before instaling the SP1 package that is available from Windows Update. ... I still can't work out if I need to install the three pre-SP1 updates even if I am using the standalone version of SP1. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Kb947562 issues
    ... When a computer is in away mode, Windows Vista turns off the display and mutes the analog audio. ... this behavior may occur after the computer wakes up to automatically install a Windows update. ... A Media Center PC can take advantage of this for unattended television show recordings, or during use of Extender devices. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Si Bill servait le monde Linux
    ... Si Bill avait servait le monde Linux... ... Windows Vista might suffer another delay in its launch date, ... Microsoft is currently promising to have it ready by January 2007. ... With Windows 2000, Microsoft took 18 months from the Beta 2 release to the ...
    (soc.culture.quebec)