Re: to organize photos

Your query was answered within a few moments of the first time you asked.
Scan back through the posts to find it.
--
Jeff Richards
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)
"vipfae" <vipfae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
In Windows Photo Gallery I place photos in order but when I switch to
watch
them in full screen or as a slideshow, they do not appear in sequence? How
can I ac hieve the order in which I want to view them ?

  • Re: Trying to update to Outlook 2003 distroyed my computer
    ... Easy to see how you became an MVP, you're just full of help and suggestions! ... If you have a problem that you think Outlook caused, ... here is under any obligation to either read or respond to posts, ... removing outlook but now when ever I try to use a windows ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: pHOTO gALLERY
    ... Jeff Richards ... MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User) ...
  • Re: Checking integrity of database.....
    ... No its windows 2008 server.... ... "Andy David {MVP}" wrote: ... I have already checked these posts and followed them..... ... the advance FOS checkbox and also the update rollup on my mailbox server is ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: Using WPF with a "normal" windows app
    ... Hosting a Windows Presentation Foundation Control in Windows Forms ... Jeff Richards ... MS MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Disk cleanup - System error memory dump files
    ... Jeff Richards ... MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User) ... or can I safely tell Disk Cleanup ...