Re: How do I format the E Drive without erasing the data?

You could "upload" your pictures from the camera using the "usb" cable
that came with your camera. I very seldom rmove my memory stick from my
camera or any other machines, I am always afraid of "static" electrcity
from my hand. Many people do not realize how much voltage static
electricity can generate. ( albeit with low current).
Let us know how you make out.

--
dbknox

  • Re: Shopmade grinder with winch.
    ... And you can still take pictures with a mechanical film camera ... mechanical cameras and film are not going to disappear. ... I've used both in the SB-000 machines. ... bus which your Ultra-2 uses in favor of the PCI cards for most things, ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Wigan Coalfield
    ... > digital camera and computer, to take & process all the photos I could ... The waggonways around the Tyne and Wear in 1815 - machines from ... engines, the first rack/adhesion engines.. ... how many of the people watching realised the extent to which their world ...
    (uk.railway)
  • Re: ESPN pinball tournament coverage...tell me why it should happen.
    ... First thought is a little camera installed inside the machines ... PinBotz -- Enhancements for Classic Pinball Machines ... This is a long shot....I have a close relative at ESPN. ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Democrats won because they rigged the voting machines
    ... I would like to see either completely different machines ... A while back there were reports, or rumours, that even these situations ... video camera and had his camera confiscated. ... Nuclear arms are arms ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Wigan Coalfield
    ... digital camera and computer, to take & process all the photos I could ... The waggonways around the Tyne and Wear in 1815 - machines from ... And the mix of wooden and iron horse railways.. ... engines, the first rack/adhesion engines.. ...
    (uk.railway)