Re: Windows Photo Gallery Problem

I was just having this problem yesterday but I fixed it on my Samsung
216bw Syncmaster by uninstalling and deleting its driver then the color
was correct again. I suggest everyone should try that.

--
Eggbrook

  • Re: SNP2SXP.SYS
    ... The problem would seem to arise from your use of the Inca Webcam. ... Has the problem occurred since uninstalling? ... A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. ... FOLLOWUP_NAME: MachineOwner ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: re-instating PnP software device enumerator ?
    ... Brian A. Sesko ... If there's a restore point set to when you uninstalled the driver select it, ... otherwise it's a shot in the dark to select a point prior to uninstalling. ... thanks for answering but PnP enum.... ...
  • Re: Error 1063 - Repeated Activation Request
    ... I could then target my driver reinstall. ... Uninstalling the Keyboard, for example, does not result in the ... to 'Uninstall' then 'scan for hardware changes' on each of the device ...
  • Re: Windows XP Home Edition files missing. Wont let me log in
    ... I needed to make some space on my HDD so I started deleting some folders form the Porgram Files folder, uninstalling those that had a uninstaller. ... About 15 seconds later I got a error message from the OS saying that some Windows XP Home Edition files were deleted and that I need to insert my OS CD to reinstall these files, but because I couldnt find the disk at the time I disregarded this message and proceeded with my deleting. ... I also booted up with 'the last working configuration' but that didnt help either. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: i cleaned my comp. to make it faster now it soo much slower?
    ... Deleting or uninstalling? ... are you sure you did not delete any important windows files? ... left so i decided to clean my computer up, deleted all sorts of old files ...