Re: Windows Movie Maker problem

saving the movie project doesn't make a movie.... use the publish feature
and the movie should play fine on XP

PapaJohn (MVP)

"Jengel" <jengel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Can someone tell me why when I make a movie in Windows Movie Maker on my
Vista laptop it can not be played on XP? This is very frustrating because
when I save the movie I only get one option. Thanks
--
JAE

  • Re: An interesting PS3/MM6 quirk
    ... If that inludes both video and audio, I may give it a try on my son's machine ... "PapaJohn" wrote: ... website references are to www.papajohn.org ... Sometimes When I mix a Photo Story 3 wmv file in a movie project ...
  • Re: An interesting PS3/MM6 quirk
    ... PapaJohn (MVP) ... (Vista Home Premium as shipped) ... "PapaJohn" wrote: ... Sometimes When I mix a Photo Story 3 wmv file in a movie project ...
  • Re: Cant Publish
    ... my Problem Solving> Can't Save a Movie page is ... PapaJohn (MVP) ... "PapaJohn" wrote: ... for individual clips and not just the whole movie? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • Re: An interesting PS3/MM6 quirk
    ... website references are to www.papajohn.org ... PapaJohn (MVP) ... "PapaJohn" wrote: ... Movie clips that I'd copied from my hard drive to an SD card for the ...
  • Re: An interesting PS3/MM6 quirk