Re: No video picture

Video picture does not come up not only with RealPlayer but also with AVS
program, VLC, Interactive etc. I installed. They all played various formats
of video before upgrade. Therefor I believe something missed or messed up
within the Vista Ultimate during upgrading. If I convert all videos to
Windows format, they all play them but its time wasting!
WishIknow

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

That sounds like a great question for RealNetworks, who keeps track of their
software much more closely than anyone here likely does.

I love you and I love RealNetworks and I want them to work. Rather than
guess poorly at what problems RealPlayer might be having here, it would seem
best to follow up with RealNetworks so that if there is a real issue here
they could address or triage it properly, versus it accidentally getting
lost here.

"WishIknow" <WishIknow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
That's why I installed the Real Player which worked nicely before the
upgrade
with Vista Business. After upgrading to Vista Ultimate it does not work -
why??

WishIknow

"zachd [MSFT]" wrote:

Windows Media Player does not play the RM format. RealNetwork's site
would
be better suited to handle your RealPlayer questions and concerns. =)

rights.
--
"WishIknow" <WishIknow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
No video picture, only sound with Real Player and other video programs
after
upgrading to Vista Ultimate (from clean installed Vista Business).
Windows
Mediaplayer works fine but it does not play 'rm' format. Please advise
how
to fix this problem.

.