Re: Change the footnote?

"Bill Walsh" <pwtktbw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4ec29e44$0$28372$607ed4bc@xxxxxxxxx

How can I change the message footnote to upgrade to a new address?
--
Bill Walsh-

Not exactly sure what you are calling a "message footnote"?

I will assume that you mean an automatic signature that is added to all outgoing email:
Tools menu>Options>Signatures tab.

HTH? Get back if not what you wanted.

mac

  • Re: Arrghhhhhhhh
    ... How to change what appears in the document content tab in the properties ... > Dim prop As DocumentProperty ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)
  • Re: headcheese
    ... an outgoing email was weirdly altered to include the word "headcheese" at ... | the beginning of the email text...also, my automatic signature (the acronym ...
    (microsoft.public.security.virus)
  • Re: Carriage return after last column
    ... that you started using the <Tab> key on. ... HTH, ... > down a line and go back to the first column without hitting the back arrow ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: FORMATTING CELLS
    ... Click on the "Edit" tab and check ... HTH ... >keystrokes. ...
  • Re: Tab Controls
    ... I've never used Stephen's Color Tab, so I couldn't speak to that issue. ... Candia Computer Consulting - Candia NH ... tab control set to transparent, I in fact get whatever the ...
    (microsoft.public.access.forms)