Saving multiple messages as eml

Hi,

Is there a way to save all messages in inbox as eml files. I have
looked at export facility but it seems that only exports into another
email program and using the "Save as" facility it would seem you can
only save one email at a time. Very time consuming if you have over
1000 messages in your inbox like I have.

TIA
Dynamo

  • Re: Saving multiple messages as eml
    ... Is there a way to save all messages in inbox as eml files. ... looked at export facility but it seems that only exports into another ... email program and using the "Save as" facility it would seem you can ... Very time consuming if you have over ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: f20 - Changing your default file browser
    ... default email program, your default editor, and I believe your default ... file browser. ... I can't find a similar facility in f20. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: list subject
    ... Unless you have a really crap client that's not a time ... It's far quicker to switch over to the Fedora ... managing an inbox with 3479 messages sitting in is time consuming. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: OE6 and SpamKiller Programs
    ... > I'm trying to use McAfee or MailWasher SpamKiller programs, ... > before they are retrieved by my OE email program. ... POP3 server is designed to allow only one program at a ... > time to access an inbox. ...
  • Re: Imap sent folder
    ... Thereby filling my inbox with my own emails? ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.phone_edition)