Re: Posts from blocked usenet senders still getting through

This Microsoft newsgroup is virtually abandoned.
I suggest you post that issue in the following active forum:

http://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vistanetworking

"Ret." wrote in message news:4cf2c220$0$28542$882e7ee2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have been using Windows Mail as my NG client for a year now. All of a
sudden posts from some usenet posters who I have had blocked for many months
are getting through. They are still in the blocked senders list, and I have
also tried blocking them again - but their posts are still appearing.

Anyone any ideas what is going wrong here?

--
Kev

  • Re: Works 2000
    ... This is a Microsoft newsgroup designed to help people with questions ... If someone posts an incorrect solution, ... unintelligent, immature, insecure, and just plain isn't nice. ... > 5) MS employees know the basics of the various EULAs. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: MISS PERSPICACIA TICK
    ... This is a Microsoft newsgroup designed to help people with questions ... If someone posts an incorrect solution, ... unintelligent, immature, insecure, and just plain isn't nice. ... This tells me that Cari either is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Partitioning
    ... your posts are extremely rude, ... This is a Microsoft newsgroup designed to help people with questions ... If someone posts an incorrect solution, ... unintelligent, immature, insecure, and just plain isn't nice. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: MISS PERSPICACIA TICK
    ... your posts are extremely rude, ... This is a Microsoft newsgroup designed to help people with questions ... If someone posts an incorrect solution, ... unintelligent, immature, insecure, and just plain isn't nice. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: 650Mb of Invisible Files!!!
    ... your posts are extremely rude, ... This is a Microsoft newsgroup designed to help people with questions ... If someone posts an incorrect solution, ... unintelligent, immature, insecure, and just plain isn't nice. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)