Re: Cannot receive my e-mail

Tools | Accounts | Mail | Properties | Servers. Make the needed corrections.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Gra the Word" <Gra the Word@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1B563CBE-05C8-40FE-9EC5-A97F64843FFA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This morning I couldn't receive my e-mail. Windows Mail asked for log in info
and I accidentally filled in my colleagues e-mail password, now I am only
receiving hers and not mine. What can I do?

  • Re: WAAS in Australia, two questions
    ... of the Sydney Harbour, I get DGPS positions, i.e. WAAS corrections are ... being received and any number of the satellites received show a "D" in ... The other day I had around 6 satellites all receiving WAAS ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: Junk E Mail
    ... Real spammers never reuse their ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I am receiving a lot of junk email which I mark "Add sender to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: WAAS Geo Status Link (Current Info)
    ... I have been receiving the new sats just fine with ... be sending corrections when it comes on-air intermittently. ... corrections from these new WAAS broadcasting satellites. ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)
  • Re: OE Status (bottom right)
    ... Is OE actually doing anything about sending and receiving? ... Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE ... "Anyone who prefers security over freedom deserves neither." ...
  • Re: WAAS Geo Status Link (Current Info)
    ... The weekend before last I was only receiving 51 and was receiving ... corrections just fine -- 35 wasn't even on the sat status ... ....more WAAS woes. ... you will see signal strength on 48 and 51 on your Garmin because ...
    (sci.geo.satellite-nav)