Re: Problems setting sending and receiving emails

Hi, mason426.

As Dave N9 said, POP3 and SMTP are not server names, but many servers use them as a PART of their name. For example, the MSN mail servers are pop3.live.com and smtp.live.com. But my ISP's mail servers use mail.grandecom.net for both sending and receiving.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"mason426" wrote in message news:08C665A1-D51C-47A8-9D63-EE027502BE6F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I keep getting this message when i try to send an email. I am not sure if my
windows mail is set up correctly. Help I do not know what to do.

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.