Re: Question about Windows Mail encryption and digital signature

Why dont people just delete all the stuff when replying to the post?

question hasnt changed and get fed up having to reread it all every time and
then peeps dont even give an asnwer half the time.

Have looked at loads of threads about digital signatures as I have just
encountered this for the first time...

Went to Options to uncheck digital signature etc. and found it wasnt checked
anyway.

Any other suggestions anyone?

  • Re: REPLY WITH ATTACHMENT ...
    ... I dont have any kind of luxury to attach file ... separately after replying. ... why don't you just forward the email intead of replying - that way the ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Compiling kernel
    ... Could you PLEASE stop replying to this post with JUNK! ... You didnt read the whole post this time either. ... Please, if you dont know the answer, DO NOT ANSWER! ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: my laptop is getting freezed by giving a beep after sometime e
    ... Are you replying to my post? ... it helps immensely if you quote all of the previous messagein your replies to the newsgroup. ... dont we have any other solution for it because i am having only c drive on ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: open_basedir errors
    ... Thanks for replying. ... Sorry to be sounding rude but i believe i mentioned i was using ... "Im testing a script to see if it works in different situations and ... I dont see it with it off. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: 1st D.N.A Replication
    ... If you dont know then dont ... Are you replying from google? ... in the gray box, not the one at the bottom of the ... Google quotes automatically now. ...
    (talk.origins)