Re: Can't receive mail - suddenly

Chances are that it's your antivirus program. Disable it and try to receive mail. If it works, you'll need to tweak the settings in the antivirus program. I use Avast! and I just turned mail scanning off completely because of this problem.

"mauricio osorio" <mauricio osorio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:253EE86C-3294-4AF6-AA6D-A34578BC94BB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Julie LeBlanc" wrote:

Account: 'JuJuBear', Server: 'pop-server.tampabay.rr.com', Protocol: POP3,
Server Response: '-ERR Authentication failed', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

Above is the what WinMail tells me. I have 5 accounts and three of them are
not working all of a sudden. They have been working fine until now. I have
a Gateway.

Any advice is appreciated.

Julie

.