Re: unable to send email

Looks like they've changed their website...
Try this link for OE instructions.. Windows Mail works the same..
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/classic/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"Joann A. Sommers" wrote in message news:#f$64MzLLHA.2100@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for the assistance Dave but the links do not work. Is there
another way?

"Dave N9" <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
If you mean for your Yahoo account, it has to be the Plus account in order to access their POP3 servers.
For the Yahoo Plus account, see...
http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html

http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-08.html;_ylt=Ass_US_H03SPhjBZ6x3TLkutKSd4

  • Re: Change where mail are svaed
    ... Dave N. ... MS-MVP (Mail) ... Is it possible to change the place where Windows mail save the mail files? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Email address Book
    ... The auto-complete in Windows Mail just doesn't work correctly. ... This list is kept in the registry. ... Dave I have looked at the registry and saw the binary...can you tell me ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My Windows Mail erased all my READ emails...how do I get them
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... "Dave" wrote: ... I had my Windows Mail up and *POOF*, all my READ emails ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Email address Book
    ... "Dave" wrote: ... The auto-complete in Windows Mail just doesn't work correctly. ... This list is kept in the registry. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • print list from windows mail
    ... Dave, you sound very knowledgeable. ... list from the windows mail that is on my screen. ... `couldn`t not send with an error msg`, the msg stays in my `outbox` until ... it again and it still stays in my outbox. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)