Re: Error Message-Email-0X800CCC0F

Karina.

Turning off the email scanning in Norton or in any other Anti Virus will not solve your issue. The problem being that the scanning will not turn off correctly. You need to uninstall Norton as per the Norton uninstall tool and then re-install it without the email integration(scanning) option . This will turn the scanning off. Not the way you have went about it.
Also if I were you I would dump Norton completely and install something like Avast which is far better than Norton as far as scanning and issues not happening . It also works much better than Norton

Norton Uninstall Tool
http://www.symantec.com/norton/support/kb/web_view.jsp?wv_type=public_web&docurl=20080710133834EN

--
Peter

http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Karina" <Karina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1093943B-10F1-4F6A-BC63-9E00ED6CA958@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get this error when trying to send from Windows Mail:
inactivity.