windows mails problem

I have created many folders in my inbox. I regularly take back-up of my mails in external hard disk. Recently I had to do system recover due to virus problem and lost all my mails. I imported mails from my external hard disk along with all the folders intact.

Since yesterday I am facing a weird problem. 2 of my folders are acting funnily. If I click any mail in one folder, I see same matter for all the mails although I can see different subjects for each mail.

For other folder if I click any mail I see following message -

Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

Can anyone guide how to sort out these 2 problems ?
Regards,

Anshuman.

  • Re: Outlook deleting mail from server, not downloading.
    ... It is not the connection by modem, but it "connects" to the POP3 server. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ... I ask it to recieve all mails from SMTP. ... Do not archive mail in default OE folders. ...
  • Re: Can not sync email folders
    ... that neither the folders or the mails are being deleted ... on the pda, after the return to only UNWANTED MAIL. ... I followed your suggestion to deselect mails in the AS option box, ... but that disappeared back to the single one UNWANTED MAILS. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: Can not sync email folders
    ... And all folders, mails (approx. ... ActiveSync 4.x Troubleshooting Guide - ... disappeared back to the single one UNWANTED MAILS. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • if you notice weird differences in your files and system folders
    ... the first of a few mails you will be getting. ... thing I did btw, and restarted, camfrog pro insisted on popping up and trying ... So far I have had my folders remain the ... Norton insists that it has no info on this rapidly spreading outbreak ...
  • Re: HELP PLEASE
    ... They are NOT to be used for storing mails ... If you have a bunch of them in any of those folders ... a ton of mail.. ... > wstart,but it doesn't give me clear instructions on what ...