Re: video attachment

You need an extractor tool.
http://www.techsono.com/faq/img.html

--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"Marsha" <Marsha@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:29EF1707-EC36-4A44-ADEB-C43183C26A09@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I can't open a video attachment sent to me. It is an IMG.mov file. When I
click on it and then ask it to open an error message comes up saying " the
file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.
Create an association in the Set Association control panel" No further
instructions for this non geek. I have Vista.

  • Re: eroor message
    ... Are you saying you get no error message at all, either sending or receiving? ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: can not delete files
    ... when i try to delete them an error message comes up saying "can not delete ... i fix this problem and delete the files. ... MS-MVP [Mail] ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Username & Password?
    ... Saying you have "the same problem" is not very helpful. ... We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Opening Attachments (mainly Word documents) from Mail.
    ... Windows 7 Ultimate ... ever I try to open the attachment I get an error message that specifies the ... Create an association in the Set Association control planel." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Attachments
    ... What type of attachment gives that error message, DOC, PDF, etc.? ... Are you able to save the attachment and open it outside of Windows Mail? ... Create an association in the Set Association control panel. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)