video attachment

I can't open a video attachment sent to me. It is an IMG.mov file. When I
click on it and then ask it to open an error message comes up saying " the
file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action.
Create an association in the Set Association control panel" No further
instructions for this non geek. I have Vista.

  • Re: Opening Attachments (mainly Word documents) from Mail.
    ... Windows 7 Ultimate ... ever I try to open the attachment I get an error message that specifies the ... Create an association in the Set Association control planel." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: error message 80040154
    ... I also have this error message when trying to open a video attachment to an ... > update my media player with no help. ... >> I cannot open any attachments with video because I get this message saying ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Attachments
    ... What type of attachment gives that error message, DOC, PDF, etc.? ... Are you able to save the attachment and open it outside of Windows Mail? ... Create an association in the Set Association control panel. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: error message 80040154
    ... and reproducing issues, ... >I also have this error message when trying to open a video attachment to an ... >> update my media player with no help. ... >>> error message 80040154. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)
  • Re: Error Message COOD11CD
    ... > when opening an e-mail with a video attachment, ... > the error message: COOD11CD ... It's a somewhat general error message unfortunately: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)