Re: Unable to send mail

Here's a suggestion.

Please post any error message in its entirety. You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Mir" <Mir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F7C732B9-D603-4A4F-A960-365EE6CAEAE1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm able to receive mail but not send. an error message keeps popping up. Any
suggestions would be helpful! I've already tried going into
Accounts>Properties> and then ensuring that none of the boxes for security
are clicked.

Thanks!

  • Re: Cant send or receive e-mails in Outlook express
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... When I hit the ...
  • Re: Lost Send/Receive Followup
    ... We heard you the first time. ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ...
  • Re: Sending Email
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... How can I fix this problem??????? ...
  • Re: Cannot Send messages in Outlook Express 6
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... An unknown error has occurred. ...
  • Re: Cannot send or receive mail
    ... Please post the error message in its entirety. ... You can left click on it to highlight and then right click to copy and then paste it into this thread. ... Comcast is the host. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)