RE: Cant delete messages.UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED

"J" wrote:

How do I delete these messages I have looked on here and have had no luck or
no useable infor on how to do this just dead end links and how to's that go
no where. If someone knows the real way can you let me know.
Thanx J

Worked like a charm, The error I had was in messages I deleted, the header
stayed but the message was scrambled.

  • Re: Pangea recent
    ... to claim knowledge of my own mental state, and 'dead' is not as aspect ... As to forging USENET headers, you can examine the Path: ... headers as they're ALL posted from darwin, since I post them, as moderator. ... to determine that all the posts from this group can only be injected ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Bradburys new novel: Fahrenheit 10-3-39
    ... I thought he was already dead. ... I enjoyed his writing. ... Good subject header, by the way. ... One problem with Sci-Fi is when it doesn't stand the test of time. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: Andy Died
    ... When I spotted the header I thought that I had better stick to my best ... intentions and not speak ill of the dead. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)
  • Happy Endings finale: Why Ill miss this show when its gone
    ... Happy Endings isn?t dead yet. ... But ABC might as well have dipped it in ...
    (rec.arts.tv)