Unable to Connect After Upgrading Free Zone Alarm

On July 25 I upgraded my free Zone Alarm to the latest version. Since then I
have not been able to connect to my e-mail server in Windows Mail.

The Windows Mail Inbox comes up but in the lower right corner it says
"Authorizing". After a minute, a box comes up saying Your POP3 server has not
responded in 60 seconds. Would you like to wait another 60 seconds for the
server to respond. Server: pop.mindspring.com. When I click Stop I get the
message
Account: 'my address@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Mail Account', Server:
'pop.mindspring.com', Protocol: POP3, Port 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number
0x800CCC19.

Can anyone help me?
--
golfer2

  • Re: Sending Error
    ... There is no server named smtp.dnvr.qwest.net. ... access your account from different locations by dialing into local phone ... after install it cannot pull address book so it wont send. ... Can someone tell me which pop email accounts work with windows mail so i ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email from Windows Mail Live
    ... Gary is helping you set up your account in Windows Mail or Windows Live Mail. ... The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's ... Temporarily clean out the Inbox folder in your WM and/or WLM. ... you convinced me that I need to give Yahoo the boot. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message not sent
    ... Delete that mail account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email from Windows Mail Live
    ... or I can help you to get Windows Mail working for you. ... I am fine using Yahoo mail with my IE browser...no problems there. ... The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's ... Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot Send Emails
    ... Norton Antivirus 2008 is among the top three troublemakers ... any problem from Windows Mail when I am at home or at my old office. ... Make sure you have send authentication enabled. ... The box for "My server requires authentication" must be checked. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)