Re: Problems setting sending and receiving emails

"POP3" and "SMTP" are not correct server names, they are email protocols.

Your email account provider should have the correct server names & settings on their website.
If you tell us who provides your email account, perhaps someone can help.

Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)
Windows 7 Ultimate 64
http://download.live.com/wlmail
"mason426" wrote in message news:08C665A1-D51C-47A8-9D63-EE027502BE6F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I keep getting this message when i try to send an email. I am not sure if my
windows mail is set up correctly. Help I do not know what to do.

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the
server name correctly.