Downloaded Windows Live Messenger Beta, now can't find Windows Mai
- From: Coccinelle <Coccinelle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 08:54:00 -0700
I am kicking myself for downloading the Windows Live Messenger Beta as it
seems to have screwed up my whole system. I was happily using Windows Mail
and had my Yahoo mail sent through it (Premium Yahoo I think). Now I can't
even open Windows Mail. It's as though the program no longer exists in my
system. Nor can I go to the Yahoo home e-mail page. This is a nightmare.
That's where all my main e-mails go. Thanks for any suggestions.
P.S. In case it's important, my Windows Messenger is all connected to my
hotmail account which I rarely use. I just need to retrieve my Yahoo Mail!
- Prev by Date: RE: problems receiving e mails - help!!
- Next by Date: RE: problems receiving e mails - help!!
- Previous by thread: Problems setting sending and receiving emails
- Next by thread: Re: Sending email to multiple recipients