Downloaded Windows Live Messenger Beta, now can't find Windows Mai

I am kicking myself for downloading the Windows Live Messenger Beta as it
seems to have screwed up my whole system. I was happily using Windows Mail
and had my Yahoo mail sent through it (Premium Yahoo I think). Now I can't
even open Windows Mail. It's as though the program no longer exists in my
system. Nor can I go to the Yahoo home e-mail page. This is a nightmare.
That's where all my main e-mails go. Thanks for any suggestions.

P.S. In case it's important, my Windows Messenger is all connected to my
hotmail account which I rarely use. I just need to retrieve my Yahoo Mail!

  • Re: Cant send email from Windows Mail Live
    ... or I can help you to get Windows Mail working for you. ... I am fine using Yahoo mail with my IE browser...no problems there. ... The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's ... Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can not send a new message in OWA with Vista from reading pane
    ... I assume you have Yahoo Messenger installed and Yahoo Mail configured as your default Mail Client (instead of Windows Mail or OWA [which has nothing whatsoever to do with Windows Mail), ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail Set up in Vista
    ... Does anyone know the pop3 and smtp account names when setting up Windows ... You can't use Windows Mail for accessing/using your Yahoo mail unless ...
  • Re: Access to mail yahoo account by the thunderbird
    ... with the windows mail I can have access to yahoo mail for free? ... ypop isn't really pop3, it's a gateway. ... *actual* pop3 access for free, ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Windows Mail Set up in Vista
    ... I don't have an ISP that I pay for, I just use Yahoo Mail or I use Gmail. ... "Nonny" wrote: ... Windows Mail is the default mail client in my system ...