Re: Windows Mail

"Okocala" <Okocala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Where do I locate the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows
Mail\Dont Show Dialogs on my Computer on Windows XP Home Edition?

Can you change 'Windows Mail' to 'Outlook Express' if you are using this
the above operating system?

I have lost the notification message on my Outlook Express 6 program.

In XP: Start>Run>Regedit

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Identities\{your identity number}\Software\Microsoft\Outlook Express\5.0\Dont Show Dialogs.

Find "Saved in Saved Items".

(Right click> modify.) And modify the value of "Saved in Saved Items" from 1 to 0.

If you are uncertain of working in the Registry then please get someone to do this for you.

Regards Steve.