problems receiving e mails - help!!

Hi I have suddenly become unable to send and receive e mails.

I keep getting a "Windows Security" box pop up asking for a user name and
password. I am unable to get rid of this box, however my password is correct
through my virgin media access to my blue yonder mail account.

I keep getting the following error message:-

Account: 'POP3.blueyonder.co.uk', Server: 'POP3.blueyonder.co.uk',
Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Protocol error.', Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91

Can you help?

--
Sugary

  • RE: Unable to Send and Receive e mails
    ... I keep getting a "Windows Security" box pop up asking for a user name and ... I am unable to get rid of this box, ... through my virgin media access to my blue yonder mail account. ... Secure: No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Unable to Send and Receive e mails
    ... Hi I have suddenly become unable to send and receive e mails. ... I keep getting a "Windows Security" box pop up asking for a user name and ... through my virgin media access to my blue yonder mail account. ... Secure: No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC91 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Internet conection sharing. Attaching file error.
    ... I have a XP Pro with the internet connection shared to the local network. ... All machines can access to web pages and all machines can send mails. ... outlook express says that occurred a server error. ...
  • Re: Outgoing Mail wont send!
    ... I know that some where in the Ether Net, in the cosmo-ness there is a file with my name on, piling up e-mails ... g-mails, hot and cold mails, until one day BOOM all the electronic mail BURYs me and it will read on my head stone, gee, why didn't he just press ESC. ... Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES', Port: 25, ... Secure: Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Outgoing Mail wont send!
    ... can get mails but anytime i try to send one this is what i get...what does ... Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '250 ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES', Port: 25, ... Secure: Yes, Server Error: 250, Error Number: 0x800CCC7D ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)