Can't receive email - Please Help !

My email recently stopped letting me receive mail. I click my default name to
receive as usual and it comes up with 'connecting'. Then it goes straight to
'disconnecting' and the window closes. I know I have emails because I've had
to access them on web2mail.com.

Can anyone help me on this?
Thanks

  • Re: Am I alone ?
    ... straight out and straight forward with lots of info to help us) ... when you connect the first time. ... If so, then try connecting to your isp first, using the dial up connectiod, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: problems with area 51: site 4?
    ... goes straight into the service screen.. ... guns can be used to wade thru the options. ... Ie. Connecting and unconnecting the pair. ... and you can minimally play with player 2..... ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: problems with area 51: site 4?
    ... seem to be picky about power supplies. ... goes straight into the service screen.. ... Ie. Connecting and unconnecting the pair. ... and you can minimally play with player 2..... ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • problems with area 51: site 4?
    ... I am having a problem with my a51s4 boardset.. ... goes straight into the service screen.. ... Ie. Connecting and unconnecting the pair. ... and you can minimally play with player 2..... ...
    (rec.games.video.arcade.collecting)
  • Re: The long...long wait for a repair...
    ... there is an update) but it wont download it :-( ... try connecting the 360 straight into the outside world, ... through lots of home networking equipment. ...
    (uk.games.video.xbox)