Re: WHY CAN'T I SEND EMAILS????

Part of your problem may be due to the fact that your Caps Lock key
seems to be stuck.

Other than that, we would need to see the entire error message.
That's not the complete error message.
Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"louisenjim" wrote in message news:#78VZWfLLHA.4184@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HELP!! I CANNOT SEND EMAILS!!! IT IS FRUSTRATING. I CAN RECEIVE EMAILS
BUT WHEN I TRY TO SEND THEY ARE BLOCKED IN MY WINDOWS LIVE MAIL. I CAN SEND
MAIL WHEN I AM IN AOL OR OPTONLINE. WHAT IS BLOCKING MY WINDOWS LIVE?????

  • Re: windows mail issues
    ... would that be due to the server as well? ... The Windows Live Mail error is the same as before, ... error message on windows live mail: ... went onto yahoo mail to view emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail issues
    ... would that be due to the server as well? ... The Windows Live Mail error is the same as before, ... error message on windows live mail: ... went onto yahoo mail to view emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail issues
    ... would that be due to the server as well? ... The Windows Live Mail error is the same as before, ... error message on windows live mail: ... went onto yahoo mail to view emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Email problems
    ... > When I tried to send an email message I got back an error message saying ... Several test emails have moved ... just have been the remote server was not availble. ... reboot anything is to change hardware, ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: windows mail issues
    ... error message on windows live mail: ... A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. ... Windows Live Mail Error ID: ... went onto yahoo mail to view emails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)