Re: Unable to send e-mails, help please

"rascalandgracie" <rascalandgracie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:FA6DDC7D-5D6A-4784-AFD1-BCECC9D13EAE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Suz" wrote:

This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<john.werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I

--
Suz

  • RE: SMTP Server remote queue length alert
    ... Thank you for posting in the SBS newsgroup. ... automatically creates a SMTP connector for outgoing messages. ... bridgehead defines the Exchange server which can use this SMTP connector to ... What method is used to send outgoing email (DNS route or ISP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Exchange, BadMail Folder
    ... always growing after you have removed files from folder and unplug server ... Furthermore,Please refer to the following KB article to clean up the SMTP ... click SmallBusiness SMTP Connector under ... them in a single queue for the SmallBusiness SMTP Connector or for the one ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: SMTP error (only from Outlook)
    ... This issue appeared on specify user or all SMTP clients? ... If yes, in Exchange System ... Is there any local bridgehead server listed in "Local ... to over three dozen open relay block lists. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: disable Exchange Server 2003 Smart Host
    ... Please correct me if I am wrong: A Smart Host on the SMTP Connector of ... Exchange Server 2003 on SBS allolws me to specify an outgoing SMTP ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Winows Mail Stop sending Messages.
    ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ... Server Response: '550 Invalid recipient: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)