Re: Unable to send e-mails, help please

"rascalandgracie" <rascalandgracie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió en el mensaje de noticias news:FA6DDC7D-5D6A-4784-AFD1-BCECC9D13EAE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Suz" wrote:

This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<john.werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I

--
Suz

.