problem receiving emails

About a week ago are email server went down. We have to sign on to
optonline.net directly if we want to read are emails know. This is the error
message I get when I try to use windows mail:The connection to the server has
failed. Account: 'WINDOWS MAIL', Server: 'MAIL.OPTONLINE.NET', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Socket Error: 10060, Error Number:
0x800CCC0E

Hope you can help solve this problem.

  • RE: SMTP delay
    ... If you choose to forward emails to the ISP's email server (smart ... To enable Message Tracking: ... Microsoft CSS Online Newsgroup Support ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • New Linux server suggestions
    ... We are getting ready to replace our generic Linux email server (also ... for the most part (email setup, dns updates, etc...). ...
    (linux.redhat)
  • =?ISO-8859-1?Q?ADCD_based_SMTP_email?=
    ... My router setup allows me to get to the ADCD ... internet with no problems using the name server from my DSL connection. ... on the internet, when SMTP queues the mail to the external email server, it ... SMTP email from their home network? ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Web Server 2003
    ... you can run your own email server if you want to. ... > I have a home web site "Pictures mostly" and then I run a web site for ... But it is unclear what you mean by "local email server". ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.iis)
  • Re: Email Monitoring
    ... I can get the incoming easily. ... > options using MIMEDefang and milter-bcc. ... server to point to some other email server on the Internet. ...
    (Fedora)