RE: Unable to send e-mails, help please

"Suz" wrote:

This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<john.werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I

--
Suz

  • Re: Cant send email.
    ... authentication setting might not be correct for your outgoing e-mail ... and read the "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... you need help determining the proper server settings, ... > the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service> provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: error 504
    ... Here is the full error message ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: error 504
    ... Here is the full error message ... The authentication setting might not be ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send email.
    ... Vista Home Premium 32 SP2 beta ... I received this new error message. ... The authentication setting might not be correct for your ... If you need help determining the proper server ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send email
    ... The authentication setting might not be ... correct for your outgoing e-mail [SMTP] server. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)