Unable to send e-mails, help please

This is the error message I receive when I try and send e-mails. It happened
suddenly, as I was able to send them earlier in the day. Any help is
appreciated

The rejected e-mail address was 'John.Werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'. Subject
'Re: FWB Rock Star Blitz Update', Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server:
'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP, Server Response: '550 5.1.1
<john.werbowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> relaying not allowed', Port: 25, Secure(SSL):
No, Server Error: 550, Error Number: 0x800CCC79his is the error message I

--
Suz

  • Re: outgoing email
    ... you got that error message, or were you sending from a laptop away from home? ... correct for your outgoing e-mail server. ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send emails
    ... When you got that error message, ... Enable the "My server requires authentication" option. ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: The object invoked has disconnected from its clients.
    ... The latest server Usage Report email only contained this error message. ... It is recommended that you contact Microsoft Customer ... Support Services via telephone so that a dedicated Support ... Professional can assist you recover the server in a more efficient manner. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • I cannot sent email from Windows Live
    ... added the account properties back in numerous times. ... Error message is the following: ... "I'm having problems sending e-mail" section. ... the proper server settings, please contact your e-mail service provider. ...