Re: Export News from Outlook express and import into windows mail

Outlook Express as well as other newsreaders only mirror what is on a news server and newsgroups neither import nor export. You can only export the account setting, but not groups or messages. If there are any you really want to save, you must drag them into a local folder.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]