Export News from Outlook express and import into windows mail

I only used outlook express for newsgroup so I need to backup and transfer all the messages that I flagged with the glasses icon. I just installed windows mail and it only downloaded the first 1000 messages. I can't see all of my messages because some of them they are old ... maybe 2002 but i need them all in the same place.

How can I transfer these messages and the replies to windows mail?

  • Re: Backing up Windows Mail newsgroup settings
    ... reinstall Vista. ... Does Windows Mail make a backup file? ... just the account settings and view customizations. ... So my suggestion would be to look around for a backup tool for WinMail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Backup
    ... As both Steve and I indicated earlier, there is no feature in Windows Mail ... If you suspect Outlook of creating that backup, ... Folder on that drive....among many Sub Folders in this Folder I see ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant export messages from windows mail
    ... I've got Vista SP-1 running. ... Windows Mail from that backup. ... I've been using the "Windows Mail" format. ... export any of my local folders by way of a backup. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: OE6.0 does not set Archive Bit on modified folders.
    ... The replacement for OE in Vista (Windows Mail) doesn't use DBX files ... Microsoft is just doing security updates and a few ... The only workaround I know of is to use backup based on date changed. ...
  • Re: Backup
    ... Click on the Folder Windows Mail\I see many Sub Folders (Backup; Compact; ... Files OPENS a Windows mail InBox Message. ... If you suspect Outlook of creating that backup, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)