Re: EMail Signatures

For replies, Windows Mail uses the signature associated with the account
that downloaded the original message. You can reassign signatures to
different accounts:
Tools, Options, Signatures, select the signature, Advanced.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Ren" wrote in message news:22B91C11-DFB1-491D-A2E8-8886EB4A5AF5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Blink, great link went through each step and finally got it!!
I have my email signature set with my companies logo and using different
fonts!
Cheers!
One thing....! I cant seem to figure out how to use my second signature (not
default) as my reply signature, my defalut signature works only on new
mail....I have had a look and cannot figure it out, any more links or info
would be great!

"Brink" wrote:

Leslie;629341 Wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I can create a signature in Windows Mail is I
want to
use a smiley or picture? I need step-by-step instructions please.
Thanx everyone
--
Leslie

Hi Leslie,

This may be able to help you out.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html

Shawn

--
Brink

'*Vista x64 Forums*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: OT Why is the fax machine not dead
    ... not only faxes the documents to the recipient, ... off site for hard copy archiving. ... that allows both parties to verify the signature and to tell if the ... And I can't transfer $100 from a joint account to one of the ...
    (alt.home.repair)
  • Re: The " from" field always sports the default email for all repl
    ... Then when i received an email on that account and I replied to it, ... it opened with a reply window with the email Id of the account (not the ... default email ID) and the signature associated with that email account. ... I am a windows mail user on my Vista home premium on Dell XPS M1330. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: calendar/signature bug?
    ... AppleScripts for Entourage: ... * I have a default signature for my Exchange account. ... verified database (yes, corrupted; E suggested rebuilding). ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)
  • Re: Signature for new messages which wont work
    ... Outlook 2003 seems to allow what you are saying would ... "Signature for replies and forwards" ... >> signature once he selects the sending account using the Accounts button. ... >> the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: OL 2003 Signature Nightmare
    ... That might trick Outlook into thinking there is substance to your empty signature. ... default account and must remain that way. ... When I create a new mail message, and select my business account, the ... remove the signature for the default (personal account) and repeat the ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)