Re: EMail Signatures

Hey Blink, great link went through each step and finally got it!!
I have my email signature set with my companies logo and using different
fonts!
Cheers!
One thing....! I cant seem to figure out how to use my second signature (not
default) as my reply signature, my defalut signature works only on new
mail....I have had a look and cannot figure it out, any more links or info
would be great!

"Brink" wrote:

Leslie;629341 Wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I can create a signature in Windows Mail is I
want to
use a smiley or picture? I need step-by-step instructions please.
Thanx everyone
--
Leslie

Hi Leslie,

This may be able to help you out.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html

Shawn

--
Brink

'*Vista x64 Forums*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Printing barcodes on mainframe generated reports
    ... Signature fonts usually had a value of ABCD ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Signature in text format creating problems
    ... Plain text means what it says -- there are no fonts involved. ... >I know that when i create a signature, three files are created, rtf, txt, ... > depending on the mail editing option of the sender mail. ... > am replying to mails, the signature fonts changes, How to overcome this. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Word 2003 - Fonts
    ... I decided to set up a signature for my e-mails using Word 2003. ... Device Font 17 cpi ... The result is that, when I use Word, it only displays the above three fonts in the drop-down list. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.general)
  • Re: Word 2003 - Fonts Issue
    ... I decided to set up a signature for my e-mails using Word 2003. ... the drop-down list of fonts only listed: ... Device Font 17 cpi ...
    (microsoft.public.word.printingfonts)
  • Word 2003 - Fonts Issue