Re: EMail Signatures

Hey Blink, great link went through each step and finally got it!!
I have my email signature set with my companies logo and using different
fonts!
Cheers!
One thing....! I cant seem to figure out how to use my second signature (not
default) as my reply signature, my defalut signature works only on new
mail....I have had a look and cannot figure it out, any more links or info
would be great!

"Brink" wrote:

Leslie;629341 Wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I can create a signature in Windows Mail is I
want to
use a smiley or picture? I need step-by-step instructions please.
Thanx everyone
--
Leslie

Hi Leslie,