Re: EMail Signatures

Hey Blink, great link went through each step and finally got it!!
I have my email signature set with my companies logo and using different
fonts!
Cheers!
One thing....! I cant seem to figure out how to use my second signature (not
default) as my reply signature, my defalut signature works only on new
mail....I have had a look and cannot figure it out, any more links or info
would be great!

"Brink" wrote:

Leslie;629341 Wrote:
Can anyone tell me how I can create a signature in Windows Mail is I
want to
use a smiley or picture? I need step-by-step instructions please.
Thanx everyone
--
Leslie

Hi Leslie,

This may be able to help you out.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/94853-windows-mail-signatures.html

Shawn

--
Brink

'*Vista x64 Forums*'
*Please post feedback to help others.*

  • Re: Printing barcodes on mainframe generated reports
    ... Signature fonts usually had a value of ABCD ... For IBM-MAIN subscribe / signoff / archive access instructions, ... send email to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN ...
    (bit.listserv.ibm-main)
  • Re: Signature in text format creating problems
    ... Plain text means what it says -- there are no fonts involved. ... >I know that when i create a signature, three files are created, rtf, txt, ... > depending on the mail editing option of the sender mail. ... > am replying to mails, the signature fonts changes, How to overcome this. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Word 2003 - Fonts
    ... I decided to set up a signature for my e-mails using Word 2003. ... Device Font 17 cpi ... The result is that, when I use Word, it only displays the above three fonts in the drop-down list. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.general)
  • Re: Word 2003 - Fonts Issue
    ... I decided to set up a signature for my e-mails using Word 2003. ... the drop-down list of fonts only listed: ... Device Font 17 cpi ...
    (microsoft.public.word.printingfonts)
  • Re: Signature Problem
    ... You should stick to very commonly used fonts for signatures. ... plain and boring, but at least it will be readable. ... Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP ... With HTML set on all machines, the signature was messed up. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)