Can't send or receive e-mails

The following message occurs when attempting to send an e-mail

Account: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk', Server: 'pop3.blueyonder.co.uk',
Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Cannot establish SSL with POP server
62.254.26.202:995, SSL_connect error 336031996', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC90

Can someone help?

  • Re: LDAP over SSL
    ... I'm trying to enable LDAP over SSL on my AD controller. ... Server error: ... The server is running Windows Server 2003 SP1 with all the latest patches. ...
  • Re: Yet another Company Web Problem
    ... You receive a "Server Error in '/' Application. ... > After reviewing all of the postings for companyweb in SBS 2003 I have still ... > You can click Search to look for information on the Internet. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Configuration and permission problems - FP 2003, FPSE2002, III5.1
    ... However, whenever I try to open an existing Web on localhost, I get that darned "Server error: ... If I go to the server extension administrator and simply click the entry for Default Web site, then I can close and reopen FP and then open a localhost subweb without error. ...
    (microsoft.public.frontpage.extensions.windowsnt)
  • RE: Tutorial 4: Internal Server Error while executing SubmitOrder.
    ... Your last advice (-> verify that your receive location pipeline ... the Party Resolution in the properties dialog of the receive location. ... I use Bitalk Server 2006 and the Standarrd Receive Pipeline from Biztalk as ... Subject: Tutorial 4: Internal Server Error while executing SubmitOrder.bat ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Sql Server connection problem
    ... I have some problems with ms sql server database connection. ... Dim sqlCon As new System.Data.SqlClient.SQLConnection ... Server Error in '/' Application. ... automatiquement pour le fichier ...
    (comp.databases.ms-sqlserver)