Re: Outlook 2003 won't send in Vista

I'm having the same issue as below. I contacted Verizon and verified
all of my account settings. I tried to reinstall Outlook and received
an Error 1919 message. I then tried a registry fixer which corrected
the problem until my computer updated and the same problem is happening.
I am convince that it is a problem with the registry but it gets broken
everytime Windows updates.

I have no desire to go mucking around in the registry unsupervised.

Any help would be appreciated.

T2

"Hi - my outbound SMTP in Outlook 2003 has stopped working completely,
and I am also running Vista. It used to work, till yesterday, and I have
checked and re-checked the setup - I get the very same error message on
any outbound mail. Note I am also running a Dell, though I have no
anti-virus presently (just firewall and Windows Defender).

Did you ever resolve this, or did you give up? Why do things just stop
working in Vista? (I can't use IE anymore, it's corrupted somehow, I use
Firefox instead.)

Any help gratefully appreciated..!"

--
tsquare
tsquare's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/250144.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: RWW: version=1 msgtype=status status=-3 message=Password Inco
    ... As per your request I have attached a screen capture of the error message. ... Using CEICW I tried changing the domain name for security certificate generation to just the external IP address. ... Remove registry keys. ... please capture a screen shot of the error so ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • RE: Error message when logging off Windows XP
    ... Mir meant you need to extend the registry to get to the Desktop and click on ... Run disk clean up and check disk on start up. ... Look in the right Pane/window for error message with red or Yellow ... pane, but couldn't find the "AutoEnd Tasks" value to double click. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Help to fix error message accessing Help Center
    ... I don't have either of those registry locations in my registry: ... William Crawford ... MS-MVP Windows Shell/User ... I still get that same error message. ...
  • RE: windows cannnot find the rundll32.exe
    ... Prepare System Restore" error messages in Windows XP ... Important This article contains information about modifying the registry. ... you may receive the following error message: ... the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.printing)
  • Re: virus (?) has corrupted admin PW & system registry
    ... How to Troubleshoot Registry Corruption Issues ... > So, I grabbed my trusty XP boot floppy, booted to the A: ... Again, same error message. ...