won't send email

To whom it may concern. There is a lot of postings about this issue. It's
not the provider or settings - it's something on your side of things. I have
a couple buddies that are having the same issues. Please fix this ASAP!
It's killing us!

  • Re: problems sending mail
    ... But for some reason if I configure another account using the same settings - it doesn't work. ... an e-mail provider saying a message was undeliverable, and doesn't seem to be generated by your PPC. ... I called Demon (service provider) on the phone and had them look at my data coming out. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Re: Using my RAZR to go online with my iPAQ h2215
    ... through CSD or GPRS. ... Setting up the CSD was ... less obvious, but once I found the right settings, everything worked great. ... Before getting the Qtek, I got a Samsung phone "for free" from my provider, ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Problems with e-mail - Thanks
    ... Sorry I cannot reply in the usual way but all the postings are on The ... get e-mail, news or web on the Acorn side, but it was OK on the PC ... Then I looked again at all the DNS settings etc on the Virgin Media ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.misc)
  • Re: A challenge to G4SDW
    ... if you believe that my postings are abusive report me to my NG provider. ... I believe it is YOU that is running away from a complaint you know you ... Withdraw the attention and the SNR of the group should improve. ...
    (uk.radio.amateur)
  • Re: Nochmals Settings und Serialize
    ... oder man setzt z.B. im Provider die Indentation ... Das sind nicht "die" Settings. ... einen speziellen Provider ... Dipl.Inf. Frank Dzaebel ...
    (microsoft.public.de.german.entwickler.dotnet.csharp)