Re: Outbox will not send email

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Click: File | Work Offline. Can you remove the messages from the Outbox

If you continue to have issues:

How to Remove a Stuck Undeletable Message in Windows Mail

Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]
Imperial Beach, CA

"Bill H" <BillH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I can recieve my mail fine. But it will not let me send any. they just
sit in
the outbox and when i log out it tells me that i have unsent messages
and do
i want to send them now. i say yes it tries then i get an error message

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Not receiving e mails
    ... Some of them are not fully compatible with Windows Mail. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... On the General tab make sure that "Include this ... on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ...
  • Re: Error Number: 0x800CCC92
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you have another mail account you can try on that computer? ... they are compatible with Windows Mail. ... If no improvement, right-click on the error message, copy, then ...
  • Re: Gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Not Windows Mail. ... Windows Mail, the box "enable access to this program" comes unchecked, hit ... then click on "Set program ...
  • Re: Unknown Error occured
    ... Although that article only mentions Outbox, it works for all mail folders. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you get an error message in Windows Mail? ...
  • Re: can send email, cannot receive emails
    ... All is well that ends well, but the error message clearly revealed the problem ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Been using Windows Mail for about two months ... Went through all the log on procedures, etc. and when I try to check emails, ...