Outbox will not send email

I can recieve my mail fine. But it will not let me send any. they just sit in
the outbox and when i log out it tells me that i have unsent messages and do
i want to send them now. i say yes it tries then i get an error message

  • RE: Outbox will not send email
    ... "Bill H" wrote: ... the outbox and when i log out it tells me that i have unsent messages and do ... i say yes it tries then i get an error message ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: HOW DO I DELETE UNSENT MESSAGES
    ... Go to your outbox and delete the message there. ... The unsent message was deleted both from my Drafts and my UNSENT messages ... it will be in the Drafts folder. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: why does it say i have unsent messages in my outbox? you
    ... You have unsent messages in your outbox. ... I cannot get rid of the message because there is no unsent messages in my ... Really fuggin annoying. ... "suzn" wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: why does it say i have unsent messages in my outbox? you
    ... You have unsent messages in your outbox. ... I cannot get rid of the message because there is no unsent messages in my ... delivered (which the above message refers to), but I have deleted that one ... Really fuggin annoying. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • SENT ITEMS STAY IN OUTBOX
    ... I have looked through all the thread and cant find any help. ... others with this same problem but no satisfactory answer, ... and if i dont remove it from the outbox they will recieve it multiple times. ...