Windows Live Mail Desktop

Rather than post multiple single messages using the web interface you might consider using a nttp capable email client.

None of the newsgroups, though are the correct forum for your question
Hotmail is handled by Windows Live Support at windowslivehelp.com

1.Windows Live Hotmail Support
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=1
Windows Live Hotmail Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=1

2. Windows Live ID Support
http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Forums
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10
Windows Live ID Solutions
http://windowslivehelp.com/solutions.aspx?productid=10

For 1 and/or 2...
If a solution is not available in the Forums/Solutions area then click 'Ask A Question'
- requires sign on with your Windows Live ID, registration, and creation of a username
- Live ID username is **Not** visible to the public

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"kenp" wrote in message news:3031B3C6-ECEA-44E0-82AA-3F1174D738D9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger . etc, profile picture
to show can,t change the one that does appear .. Running Win7/IE8.
Thanks

  • Re: Irish Mikes Kill File List
    ... I have access to Windows Live Mail, but that appears to be a Web-based ... Microsoft can be very confusing but I think the key is to focus on the application and then try to find the best, and safest, software to perform it. ... The additional problem is Microsoft's charge-per-incident technical support which can end up being bloody expensive if you run in to a lot of problems. ... Very often the computer manufacturer will only provide software support for the first 30 days and it's likely their techs know a lot more about hardware than software. ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Irish Mikes Kill File List
    ... I have access to Windows Live Mail, but that appears to be a Web-based ... Windows Live Mail is an older Microsoft program which they no longer ... support which can end up being bloody expensive if you run in to a lot of ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: google and yahoo groups question
    ... Live mail what a load of rubbish, ... and self flaggelation reading Newsgroup through Google....Aaargh ... I use Thunderbird for both e-mail and newsgroups. ... I have used for years Outlook Express (and now Windows Mail) for both ...
    (rec.collecting.stamps.discuss)
  • Re: cordination
    ... 2-In internet optionsI have Live mail as the mail and O.E. as the ... in your Windows Live Mail inbox (as well as the inbox at ... If you access this newsgroup and other newsgroups using Windows Live Mail ... If you don't use Outlook or its Calendaring function, ...
  • Re: importing excel files into outlook express
    ... For Outlook Express, Windows ... Live Mail or Vista Windows Mail support try posting in one of these newsgroups: ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.contacts)