Re: cannot send or receive emails

Ensure SSL is not enabled for Port 110 on your incoming server(look on the email account's Properties ‘Advanced’ tab

ms-mvp mail

"tam" wrote in message news:69BC94A4-78BC-4F51-B3A2-397FC33BA9FE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

here is the recent error

"tam" wrote:

inactivity. Account: '', Server: '',
Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

Yesterday, all of a sudden I couldn't send emails. Now today I can't send or
receive emails. I called my internet service, they walked me thru my settings
and say they are fine. What should I do next?