Re: Can't send out attachments

Save the Word file to your desktop.
Open Windows Mail(or your email client), create the message, then drag and drop the attachment to the composition window of the
message.
Send the message.

Note: You isp determines the maximum size of a message and attachment that can be sent.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"teknoll" wrote in message news:5A769CD1-750C-4F93-B465-57B3129BA599@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was hoping I could find someone out there to help me with this matter- I
recently had to update my resume but I had lost my flash drive so I went in
to use Microsoft Works and copied the heading a onto a Word document well I
figured out it would not send through mail so I went into Word 2007 and
retyped over so there was no confusion - I cannot attachment the document
without getting the response the file could not be attached or will not send
with email- Never has been a problem so I wonder what to do- I have contacted
service provider which is Road Runner and they said need to work the problem
through MSFT- Thx for anyones help in the right direction
--
Tracy

.