Re: Can't send out attachments

Save the Word file to your desktop.
Open Windows Mail(or your email client), create the message, then drag and drop the attachment to the composition window of the
message.
Send the message.

Note: You isp determines the maximum size of a message and attachment that can be sent.

--
....winston
ms-mvp mail

"teknoll" wrote in message news:5A769CD1-750C-4F93-B465-57B3129BA599@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was hoping I could find someone out there to help me with this matter- I
recently had to update my resume but I had lost my flash drive so I went in
to use Microsoft Works and copied the heading a onto a Word document well I
figured out it would not send through mail so I went into Word 2007 and
retyped over so there was no confusion - I cannot attachment the document
without getting the response the file could not be attached or will not send
with email- Never has been a problem so I wonder what to do- I have contacted
service provider which is Road Runner and they said need to work the problem
through MSFT- Thx for anyones help in the right direction
--
Tracy

  • RE: Where did Normal.dot go?
    ... > I have a lot of customization in 'Normal.dot'. ... > still present when I open any Word file. ... > 'Hide extensions for known file types' is set FALSE ... > When I open a Word document and go to the Visual Basic Editor, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Unsynchable OUTLOOK Message
    ... > I have an OUTLOOK message with a WORD document attachment ... > that crashes Activesync version 3.7 every time. ... I have read about synchronization issues due to Word file having tables.... ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: picture anchors
    ... Use the paragraph properties Keep With Next, ... If you do decide to use Word for desktop publishing or layout duties, ... "A Word document is NOT a sheet of blank paper. ... This does not happen in a Word file. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Link from Visio html export.
    ... the hyperlink has two fields: the first is the document the second ... is the bookmark in the word document. ... Now i created the organization in Visio and exported it to HTML. ... instructions into 1 Word file. ...
    (microsoft.public.visio.general)
  • Re: Word Documents Sent as Attachements
    ... the attachment you sent me and John did *look* like a Word document; ... if what you sent me was attached directly from the full Word file ... Beth Rosengard ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)