Re: Windows Live Mail

"Gary VanderMolen" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> píše v diskusním příspěvku news:uMzDhoBLLHA.3660@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the
Windows Mail program. You will get more help by posting that issue
in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup:

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/list/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
or via your news reader: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"kenp" wrote in message news:3031B3C6-ECEA-44E0-82AA-3F1174D738D9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger . etc, profile picture
to show can,t change the one that does appear .. Running Win7/IE8.
Thanks

  • Re: Windows LIve Calendar
    ... This newsgroup is dedicated to the Windows Mail program. ... You will get more help by posting that issue in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup: ... is there a way to unhook calendar ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Live mail crashing when trying to compose new email
    ... The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the ... Windows Mail program. ... saying that Live Mail must shut down. ... It is actually parents laptop and just new. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Live Mail
    ... The newsgroup to which you posted is dedicated to supporting the ... Windows Mail program. ... You will get more help by posting that issue ... can't get Win Live Mail to show my win live/ messenger. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • windows mail
    ... I think my windows mail program might have gotten corrupted. ... way to reload it without using live mail? ... like to group them together under one heading. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Exact same error message with Windows Live Mail? ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)