Re: Windows Mail will not accept my username and password

As ' mac' posted earlier, your provider has made a change that is causing
trouble for many users. See this thread :
http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/Can-send-mail-but-cant-receive-pop3-blueyonder-co-uk/m-p/6218;jsessionid=CEFCAD80841951D8BF06F42A55A32C00#M865

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"db" wrote in message news:ACAE13D4-B410-4B0B-AA37-421A4475D48F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

db writes that error message is : " Account: 'pop.ntlworld.com', Server:
'pop.ntlworld.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR Invalid Backend.',
Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number:
0x800CCC91" -does this tell you why I cannot access windows mail?

  • Re: dsl problems
    ... They detected a disconnect order from the trouble that we had last Nov. ... reason att.com hangs and my provider is att. ... but is the MTU in your router set to 1492 or smaller? ... They ordered DSL, were told it was a really long run and might not work. ...
    (comp.dcom.xdsl)
  • RE: Access 2007 - Overflow + error 2950 when running a macro
    ... Is the error a stack overflow or a numeric overflow? ... You usually have to look at the data that is causing trouble ... Through your tip I could restrict the query ...
    (microsoft.public.access.macros)
  • dsl problems
    ... I have no idea if this is the right place to pose this type of question, ... They detected a disconnect order from the trouble that we had last Nov. ... We got connectivity but couldn't get ... reason att.com hangs and my provider is att. ...
    (comp.dcom.xdsl)
  • Re: Pictures not printing in Word 2000
    ... then I'm very sorry you're having trouble! ... > Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote: ... >> Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.word.newusers)
  • Re: Deleting 63,886 Blank Rows Under My Data
    ... I'm guessing that it's the first logical line that is ... causing the trouble. ... right before this portion of code. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)