Re: probleme for sending e-mails

Do you get an error message when you try to send? If so, right-click
on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"salmi" wrote in message news:F9723747-3EC6-421A-A832-AC6D14F470F2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i still i can't send email from my computer using windows mail what i can do
please

  • Re: Solution
    ... quite a few complaints about Pipex. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email error message
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I did not actually download the Windows Live Mail ... My Windows Mail is now working fine and I am no longer getting ... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail does not even try to use the SMTP server
    ... begin a new thread and include the complete error message. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... Your antivirus may be the problem. ... Some of them are not very compatible with Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot send email but can receive.
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... >> Please post the error message in its entirety. ... I cannot send email using Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: CANNOT SEND OR RECEIVE MAIL
    ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO USE WINDOWS MAIL FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS. ... I GET AN ERROR MESSAGE THAT SAYS I HAVE A SERVER ERROR NO. ... I HAVE DISABLED MY e-mail SCANNER IN ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)