Re: Vista spell check not working

Have you tried the fix that gets posted here frequently?
In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)

"Max C Hartmann" wrote in message news:E971AC29-E808-4E6C-B28F-9E9620899D6E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I no longer have spell check for my email? How can this be fixed I have tried
everything and nothing happen.
Max

  • Re: How do I turn on spell checker?
    ... This tutorial will help show you how to fix the Spell Check language ... error in Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spelling Checker Uncooperative
    ... "Doug Parrish" wrote: ... English after choosing another language, ... And still the spellchecker refuses to re-engage with Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking
    ... A faster way to get to the Spelling tab in the Options dialog box is: Alt+T will open the tools context menu, then type a "o" as in the word Opti"o"ns, the Options window/dialog box will open and you should be able to locate the Spelling Tab and then follow the directions given to set your spell check language. ... Now reopen the Options go to the Spelling tab and select the language you want the spell check in windows mail to check. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: No spelling control possible in Windows Mail
    ... So Windows mail is over. ... I will download an other E-mail program. ... Select another language in the dialogue window with the spelling control. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Vista Mail Spell Check Not Working Tip
    ... fix the Spell Check language error in Windows Mail. ... thanks for the link to fix the spell check problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)