Problems in sending mail

Getting the following "Over Quota" msg when sending emails. My inbox is
empty, as is sent mail, deleted items etc. Could anyone shed any light on how
to stop this error ?

  • Inbox empty for no reason
    ... My Inbox, Deleted Items and Sent Items folders were all ... empty this morning, and I have no idea why either! ... Hopefully there is no virus going around that does this-- ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Ive lost my e-mails.
    ... and I'm not sure whats happened but my inbox is ... empty and the additional folders I had created have ... Sent and Deleted items are still there, I'm not using another identity on ...
  • inbox contents gone!
    ... contents in my inbox is gone! ... Yet the sent box is still full as is the deleted items and drafts. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Empty Inbox, Sent Items, Deleted Items
    ... have Active Directory 2000. ... empty the Inbox and Sent Items after 30 days, and Deleted Items ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: recovering deleted emails?
    ... my inbox in Entourage. ... onto my computer's inbox to keep my exchange inbox size under ... Exchange, by default, has a kind of hidden Deleted Items where your messages move when you delete them from your account. ... Entourage Help Page ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)