RE: Vista spell check not working

I no longer have spell check for my email? How can this be fixed I have tried
everything and nothing happen.
Max

"Carla" wrote:

I too had this issue with the error message "Language is no longer
available for spell checking. Please select another in the spelling
options dialoge".
and changed it to German then did the spell check (it
was written in English) and when I did the spell check it said the spelling
check was complete (indicating it was correct)! So I then changed the spell
check back to "English" and
misspelled words on purpose-it still said your spelling check is complete.
Any
other suggestions?

  • Re: UK English Spelling
    ... I'm in Canada and we use British spelling for the most part so it's a question of having WM remember every new word that has two or more ways of being spelled. ... It looks to me, if spell checking is a feature that you need, then Outlook is the only Microsoft solution that "really" works. ... I looked into providing an English dictionary for Windows Mail, and while continuing to use the same dictionary, MS changed the file format, making this impossible unless I get some inside info. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: {OT} lowering standards
    ... Fed up with his students' complete inability to spell common ... English correctly, a British academic has suggested it may ... Personally I am not in favor of changing or accepting spelling ... allow the student to set the standards. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: {OT} lowering standards
    ... Fed up with his students' complete inability to spell common ... English correctly, a British academic has suggested it may ... Personally I am not in favor of changing or accepting spelling ... allow the student to set the standards. ...
    (alt.autos.toyota)
  • Re: spell check error
    ... I changed the language to English UK and my spell ... For some reason "English US" does not work properlly. ... "Check spelling as you type" box | uncheck the "Hide spelling errors ... On top of that, Word DOES detect grammar ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: Outlook Express 6 Spelling Checking
    ... Downloading a free spell check is the simplest way around this. ... you don?t have English as a choice of language in the spell checker of Outlook Express and potentially other programs. ... When I go to outlook options> Spelling it says French in the selected language in the pull down list. ...