Re: Suggested Recipients not in Address Book

How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail
http://www.winhelponline.com/articles/245/1/How-to-clear-the-email-auto-complete-entries-in-Windows-Mail.html
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"kfc" <kfc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1B3E564D-F1E1-4287-ACDD-E0F24E10AB71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
When I type a letter in the To box, a list of recipients is suggested to me,
some of them are not in my address book e.g. my Windows Live login email, and
I would like to remove this from the list. How can I do it?

  • Re: WinMail Contacts lists dont match
    ... anything goes wrong with the procedure I am outlining ... is your registry editor. ... > 'How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail' ... > ('How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail' ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: WinMail Contacts lists dont match
    ... A direct way to open up System Restore is to go to: ... is your registry editor. ... 'How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail' ... ('How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail' ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: contact list
    ... The registry stores the last 29 addresses used in Auto-Complete separately from the Contacts List. ... How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail ... when I attempt to enter addy in a new e-mail to them by typing a "J" in the to box, I get both the old addy and the new one. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How do you clear recenly e-mailed list
    ... 'Utility to clear recently used email addresses in Windows Mail' ... 'How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail' ... When I click 'TO' in a hotmail.com address the dropdown menu lists 3 ... whereas in a hotmail.co.uk address the dropdown menu has 4 headings: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Frequent Contacts Not Auto Filling
    ... WinMail keeps a list of the last used 29 addresses in the registry. ... How to clear the email auto-complete entries in Windows Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)